The Versatile Blogger Award
I would like to thank Hooked by Me for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger award. I was thrilled to have your compliment on my blog. It has really cheered me up, after having major interweb issues over the last week or so, you will be pleased to know it is all fixed now . I am super pleased that people are enjoying my blog.
The rules of receiving the Versatile Blogger Award are as follows…
Nominees must: Tell seven things about themselves, pass the award on to 15 other blogs and thank the person who nominated them for the award. Also no one is obligated to take the award, so don’t feel you have to accept it.
Seven things about me…
1. I am a Shropshire lass born and bred. A proud Salopian.
2. I spent 3 years in London and hated every minute of it.
3. My favourite sandwich filler is peanut butter and grape jelly (Smuckers Goober).
4. My favourite meal is a Chilli con Carne made by Big D, with a nice glass of red wine.
5. My favourite film of all time has to be Gladiator.
6. My favourite place to be in the whole wide world is in the south Shropshire hills, especially a picture perfect spot on the Long Mynd.
7. For our honeymoon Big D and I went to Aruba. The furthest I have been from home.
My nominations in no particular order…
Happy International Yarn Bombing Day 2012 everyone